with black cumin seed oil
Availability: In stock
|1.69 FL OZ / 50 ML
|For stressed and barrier-compromised skin
|Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Leaf, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf/Flower, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Filipendula Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Herb, Plantago Lanceolata (Plantain) Leaf, Artemisia Annua (Sweet Annie) Leaf/Flower, Helichrysum Arenarium (Helichrysum) Flower, Tocobiol SF C (Tocopherol), Essential Oil Blend
|How to Use
|Apply morning and evening on freshly cleansed skin after toning. Can be used as a spot treatment or as an addition to Botnia powdered face masks. All Botnia products are made with natural ingredients and are meant to be used fresh.
- Jojoba and black cumin seed oils are a nutrient-dense duo that work together to soothe, purify, and protect
- Comfrey, yarrow, and plantain promote healing, reduce redness, and rejuvenate troubled skin
- Helichrysum restores your radiance, making your skin look even and bright
- Goldenseal relieves congested skin and balances bacteria
- Meadowsweet protects against environmental stressors and eases irritation with its high salicylic acid content
The botnia standard
Herbalist, Scientist, and Esthetician Formulated
Compostable, Recyclable, and Reusable Packaging
Grown Organically and Locally
Free from Toxins, Fillers, and Synthetic Chemicals
TIPS FROM THE ATELIER
As the last step in your skincare routine, slowly massage a couple of pumps of oil into your face and neck. Take a moment to breathe in the luxurious aromas for added relaxation. Use morning and night. For stubborn irritation, use a few times a day as a spot treatment.
All our ingredients are potent and fresh. For best results, store in a cool, dark, and dry place and close the container tightly.
*Contraindicated for pregnancy due to the meadowsweet containing natural salicylates.