Who is botnia for?
We provide two types of skincare:
- For estheticians, we provide raw ingredients and mixtures to use in the treatment room. These are 100% customizable for each client.
- For personal use, we’ve formulated the same raw ingredients into special combinations for each skin type, created to be as powerful yet gentle as possible.
How do you pronounce botnia?
Bot-Nia - easy!
What does botnia mean?
We named the company by combining two roots that come from our imagination and give personal meaning to what we do: Bot = botanicals and botanist and Nia = the magical land (like a whole country) where plants work synergistically with our bodies.
What is your return or exchange policy?
If something is damaged in shipment or if there is a problem with the product, please send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send a replacement. Otherwise, we do not accept returns.
Why don't you accept returns?
All Botnia products are made from ingredients procured by small farmers, co-operatives, wild-crafters, and our own green chemistry laboratory. Due to the highly specialized and unique nature of these ingredients, we do not accept returns of open products.
What are your shipping policies?
We aim to get our products into your hands fresh, so it can take up to a week to get your just-made skincare in a box and on its way to you. If we have a longer than 10-day lead time we will let you know via email. Usually, we are able to ship much sooner though!
We take great care individually wrapping all our products to ensure against breakage, and as part of our commitment to Mother Earth, we use only recyclable shipping materials. Our tape is even made out of rubber, not plastic! Please recycle and reuse our boxes and if you have questions about your order contact our shipping guru, Jonathan, at email@example.com. Here are some more details about our shipping process.
- We ship via USPS, Monday through Friday.
- In a rush? Sorry, we’re slow skincare: good things take time and we don’t offer rush orders.
- Can you redirect my shipment? If you need to redirect once your order has shipped, we will work with you at your cost. Please be aware that we’re unable to replace or refund orders due to incorrect shipping addresses.
- What if I didn’t get a tracking number? Check your spam 🙂 For some reason our tracking numbers often make their way into spam folders. If you still can’t find it send us an email and we'll be happy to email it to you.
Are you a wholesale customer with questions about big boxes? Send your questions directly to our shipping specialist, Jonathan.
What are your terms and conditions?
Please read our Terms and Conditions page for further details.
Do you test on animals?
No way! Our products are most definitely cruelty-free. We’ve never tested on animals (only on ourselves, our families, and our friends!).