Who is Botnia for?
We provide two types of products:
For estheticians, we provide raw ingredients mixtures to use in your treatment rooms. These are 100% customizable for each client.
For personal use, we’ve formulated the same ingredients into special combinations for each skin type, created to be as powerful as possible without the need to make it yourself. You can find the Botnia spa closest to you or buy us at any of our retailers.
How do you pronounce Botnia?
‘Bot-Nia’ Ta-Da! !
What does Botnia mean?
What does Botnia mean?
We named the company by combining two roots that come from our imagination and give personal meaning to what we do: Bot = botanicals and botanist and Nia = the magical land (like a whole country) where plants work synergistically with our bodies.
What are your terms and conditions?
Please read our Terms and Conditions page for further details.
What is your return or exchange policy?
If something is damaged in shipment or if there is a problem with the product, please send a photo to email@example.com, and we will send a replacement. Otherwise, we do not accept returns.
Why do you not accept returns?
All Botnia products are made from ingredients procured by small farmers, co-operatives, wild-crafters, and our own green chemistry laboratory. Due to the highly specialized and unique nature of these ingredients, we do not accept returns of open products.
What are your shipping policies?
We aim to get our products into your hands fresh, so it can take up to a week to get your just-made skincare in a box and on its way to you. If we have a longer than 10-day lead time we will let you know via email. Usually, we are able to ship much sooner though!
We take great care individually wrapping all our products to ensure against breakage, and as part of our commitment to Mother Earth, we use only recyclable shipping materials. Our tape is even made out of rubber, not plastic! Please recycle and reuse our boxes and if you have questions about your order contact our shipping guru, Jonathan, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some more details about our shipping process.
- We ship via USPS, Monday through Friday.
- In a rush? Sorry, we’re slow skincare: good things take time and we don't offer rush orders.
- Can you redirect my shipment? If you need to redirect once your order has shipped, we will work with you at your cost. Please be aware that we’re unable to replace or refund orders due to incorrect shipping addresses.
- Where is my order? Check your tracking number here to track your box.
- What if I didn't get a tracking number? Check your spam 🙂 For some reason our tracking numbers often make their way into spam folders. If you still can't find it send Jonathan an email and he’ll be happy to email it to you.
- What happens if my package went missing though?! If your order is lost we will work with you and do whatever we can to help you. We are not responsible for packages once proof of delivery has been confirmed. Please use a secure delivery address, because we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages. The USPS does have a search request feature for missing mail--click here to fill out their form. This website has more information about mail theft and the USPS.
- What happens if my bottle is broken when I receive it? We’re sorry--we hate when that happens! Send us a picture and we will ship you a replacement in the mail at absolutely no cost to you.
Are you a wholesale customer with questions about big boxes? Send your questions directly to our shipping specialist, Jonathan
Want to know more? Click here to meet the man behind all our shipping!
What's the deal with your packing peanuts?
They're not styrofoam! These compostable peanuts are made from a biodegradable starch material and decompose in water. They're static-resistant and reusable, too!
Do you test on animals?
No way! Our products are most definitely cruelty-free. We've never tested on animals (only on ourselves, our families, and our friends!).